Ok so I'm back, tada! I did try the Silk brand almond milk and I gotta say wow! it was crazy good! I felt like I was eating something bad for me it was THAT good! So that stays on my list!
For lunch I tried out some soy chick'n nuggets with buffalo sauce and sweet potato fries. Sweet potato fries YES! The nuggets needed a lil doctoring, I made it the way they did but I did NOT like their sauce so I scraped it off added my own with a pat of vegan butter and fried it in a pan. YUM! Well ok maybe not yum but doable! yes doable! I am happy. Ok but the scary part, yes there is a scary part, they had the same taste and texture as mc'ds nuggets. Wth do they use?!?!?!? GROSS! ^$^@%#&@#^
My lil man wont be eating those ever again.
I really have to start keeping track of my food so I can count calories and protein.
Today I had
cup of almonds
two cups of fruit
8oz of almond milk (yep calcium!) twice as much as milk even! so there ;p~~
protein shake that I did not like and wont even tell you it was nasty (chocolate peanut butter swirl) bleh!
I drank it all tho...what a trooper
5 meatless nuggets
cup of sweet tater fries
dinner isnt determined yet...hmmm
probably a nice salad and....
I made tortilla soup for the boys but I put diced chicken in it, can I just scoop out the chicken?? ;p~~~
have a great night friends and stay warm!
toodles! ;p~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment