Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl party, snacks and dinner...

We had a mini super bowl party and it went great.  Although I had made some really yummy stuff I didn't snack on anything bad!  Surprise surprise.  I really don't want any meat anymore or dairy!  I love the vegan cheese I picked out.  Daiya, its really quite yummy!  I also picked up some vegan yogurt made with coconut milk.  THAT even sounds yummy!  Yesterday for lunch I made a Tempeh marinated in lemon pepper sauce.  Nom nom.  I put it on a wheat roll with some vegan cheese and mustard!  So where am I at now?  Now I am just trying to find a reason why NOT be a vegan or vegetarian?? The foods are delish and the health benefits are phenomenol I cant find a reason to NOT be one.  I think I will just continue on my road and see where it leads me.  It cant be all that bad! 

The pic I posted is the lunch I had yesterday.  It comes with two servings...nom nom.

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment