Friday, February 4, 2011

Interesting facts about yesterday

Just so you know I did NOT get a bowl of tortilla soup and scoop out the chicken LOL that would have been funny though huh?
Alright alright, I tally'd up all my foods yesterday and I was at 63grams for protein....I was told by a dietitian that the number should be between 60-70 each day.  SOoooo that should keep my hair in my head haha  oh and just so YOU know, I wasnt trying really hard so it should be easy to hit that number each day. Also I should probably start taking a daily vitamin and maybe a B12.  Ill be on the look out for this next time I get out to the store.
In regards to my *moods* or well being...I feel...yes I'm going to say this "lighter" now I don't mean after two days I lost weight, I just mean I FEEL lighter.  I cant explain it.  I don't feel full, I don't feel sluggish I just feel lighter.  Like maybe I could move a little faster haha (yes time to get the treadmill out for sure).

This morning I had a bowl of Kashi Go lean with some silk almond milk and an avacado :)  yum yum. I dunno what lunch will be yet, its still early and I'm not hungry.  Oh and a kewl tip I figured out: if you keep fresh grapes and almonds on the counter, guess what you snack on all day?!!?! yep yep!
go me! I feel healthier just thinking about being healthy! Back later! toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment