Do not attempt to change when you are starving...... it doesn't work lol
Today I went on my first vegan shopping trip. I bought just a few items to test. No breakfast but I held out for a protein drink when I first got home! Eh it wasn't so bad.
For lunch I had Eggplant cutlets and a bowl of Miso soup. I LOVE miso soup :) the eggplant I just cooked on the stove in a bit of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) I didn't use any sauce or cheese, I just wasn't in the mood for all that just yet. Ill tell ya later what brand Eggplant cutlets it was but they were quite YUMMY! I totally recommend them. Easy to heat up and eat right away too!
So stay with my blog and each day I will post what I have had and how I liked it. They say after a week your overall health should change. We shall see :)
In the future I want to keep track of how much protein and carbs I actually consume so look for that soon!
wish me luck!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment